What are the Most Important Questions to Ask Yourself to Know if you are Getting the Best Service for You & Your Car?
Ready? Here We Go!
- Do you feel that you are able to Communicate Your Wants & Needs to your service professional?
- Do they Identify your Issues and Concerns?
- Do they Understand for what purpose your car will be driven?
- Do they help Fulfill Your Automotive Goals?
- Do they Design an Individualized Service Plan to address You & Your Vehicle’s Needs?
- Do they Provide you with Highly Trained ASE Certified Auto Technicians?
- Are you offered very High Quality Service backed-up by a Multi-Year Warranty?
And if so how long is the warranty and is it nationwide?
If You Answered No to any of these Questions then you are Selling Yourself Short!
#1 You are the customer and Your Concerns & Goals Should Count!
Communication is a Very Important Part of the Service Process.
You Deserve Better than cookie cutter one-size fits all service!
Having Highly Trained Technicians, who are up on all of the Latest Techniques along with access to the Best Diagnostic Tools, is a Very Important Part of getting the Best Service for You & Your Car!
Since you drive the vehicle from place to place, wouldn’t a 3 Year/36K Mile Nationwide Warranty* Suit Your Needs better than little or no warranty?
If Your Auto Repair Shop Doesn’t Stand Behind Their Work then How Can You Trust the Work Performed?
Just Some Food For Thought!
Standing Behind Our Work for Over 20 Years!
It’s Always A Great Day @ Mechanics Direct!
Nationwide Gold Warranty!*
*see shop for details