- Worried About Stopping In Time?
- Do You Know The Condition Of Your Brakes For The Bad Weather?
Have You Experienced Any of the Following BRAKE WARNING SIGNS?
- Grinding, squealing or clicking noise when apply the brakes.
- Longer distance to stop, even on dry pavement
- Pulsation in the brake pedal
- Brake pedal depresses much further than it used to when stopping or goes right down to the floor.
- Feel dragging or pulling when driving
- Brake Warning or ABS Lights are On
Brake Repair or Replacement
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THESE WARNING SIGNS, Do Not Hesitate to Call the Brake Experts at Mechanics Direct.
… And as always, don’t worry, at Mechanics Direct we carry all of the best parts and back it up with our
3 Year/36K Mile Nationwide Warranty*
- Servicing Lowell, North Chelmsford, Chelmsford, Dracut, Tyngsboro and Westford for 21 Years
- ASE Master Certified Technicians
- Massachusetts Registered Emission Repair Station