At Mechanics Direct we know how important your car is to you and we also understand that although they’re unfortunate, accidents and emergencies can happen at any given time. That is why each day our ASE certified mechanics set aside two-hours per day to assist any drivers in need of emergency services.
In the event of an emergency it’s important to stay calm and know that to do. If you’re in the Lowell, MA area then these steps may be able to help you get your vehicle taken care of faster with the help of Mechanics Direct’s expert technicians:
What To Do If Your Car Breaks Down?
FOR TOWING: If we cannot answer your call immediately at 978-934-9395 then …CALL Three Brothers at 978-490-0048 and tell them to Tow Your Car to Mechanics Direct
- Or if you are a member of AAA it can be towed to our shop as well
IF YOUR CAR IS DRIVABLE:
- Call us anytime day or night and leave a message with your name and daytime phone number where you can be reached.
- Drop it off at Mechanics Direct, 1375 Middlesex Street, Lowell, MA 01851.
- Before or After Shop Hours-Don’t Forget to use our Convenient Early/Late Drop Box Service.
- Write down your important contact information with daytime phone numbers on the envelope provided.
- Then lock-up your vehicle, put your keys in the envelope and throw it through the slot in the garage door.
- If your car is dropped off before or after hours then we will start working on your vehicle on the very next business morning and call you as son as possible with a report.
Please take a moment to print out Directions. (Get Directions)
Servicing Surrounding Areas For Decades
Located in Lowell Mechanics Direct has also serviced vehicles from surrounding areas including N. Chelmsford, Chelmsford, Dracut, Tyngsborough and Westford with precision and high quality results for over 23 years.
If you are in need of emergency services call us today, we’re here to assist you as quickly as possible.