At Mechanics Direct, We Know How Important Your Car Is To You. That is why we set-aside two hours per day for emergencies.
What To Do If Your Car Breaks Down?
If you can drive your car, but are not sure how to get to Mechanics Direct...
- Call us anytime day or night and leave a message with your name and daytime phone number where you can be reached.
- If we cannot answer your call immediately…
- Dial our phone numbers and tell the operator to Tow Your Car to Mechanics Direct
- Or if you are a member of AAA it can be towed to our shop as well
- If your car is drivable drop it off at Mechanics Direct, 1375 Middlesex Street, Lowell, MA 01851.
- For Before or After Shop Hours-Don’t Forget to use our Convenient Early/Late Drop Box Service. Please remember to write down your important contact
- information with daytime phone numbers on the envelope provided.
- Then lock-up your vehicle, put your keys in the envelope and throw it through the slot in the garage door.
- We will start working on your vehicle on the very next business morning and call you with a report.
Please take a moment to print out Directions. (Get Directions)
- Servicing Lowell, North Chelmsford, Chelmsford, Dracut, Tyngsboro and Westford for 21 Years
- ASE Master Certified Technicians
- Massachusetts Registered Emission Repair Station