How do I know when my shocks or suspension is worn?
Do you feel…
- every little bump
- a jarring ride
- the top of car tipping from side to side or is hard to control
- that the front dips forward or nose dives when braking
- bottoming out over bumps.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, then you probably have a suspension or shock issue.
Did you know that new shocks and struts can help you stay in control during all driving conditions?
Independent testing shows that by 50,000 miles most shocks and struts degrade measurably affecting stopping distance, steering and suspension response and tire performance. Did you know that when your suspension is worn, your stopping time can increase as much as 23%.***
At Mechanics Direct we are experts at diagnosing your suspension problems and we are a Certified KYB Ride Control Center as well. So, whether it is something you hear or feel, we can address your needs in a quick and efficient manner to get your vehicle responding like new again.
Call Mechanics Direct today for your Free Inspection.
***Cologne Institute for Traffic Safety
- Servicing Lowell, North Chelmsford, Chelmsford, Dracut, Tyngsboro and Westford for 21 Years
- ASE Master Certified Technicians
- Massachusetts Registered Emission Repair Station