10 STEPS TO GET YOUR CAR READY FOR FALL & WINTER!by Mechanics Direct November 1, 2016
NOVEMBER FALL CAR CARE
***10 Steps to get Your Car Ready for Fall & Winter!***
The Car Care Council reminds motorists that having their vehicles checked
Before the Temperature Drops is a sensible way to avoid being stranded out in the cold.
Don’t get stuck with the unexpected expense of an emergency repair.
Have an Expert Technicians Inspect Your Vehicle Before Winter Arrives!
- Check antifreeze and all other fluids
- Check the hoses and belts
- Check the battery
- Check the brake system
- Inspect the exhaust system
- Check engine performance
- Check the defroster and air conditioning system
- Inspect the steering and suspension system
- Check the tires
- Check the wipers and lighting
THEN YOU’LL BE GOOD TO GO!!!